For over 20 years, The Law Office of Truman E. Coe, P.C. has been helping clients throughout Texas build sustainable financial futures through bankruptcy. Founding attorney Truman Coe is dedicated to giving our firm a personal touch and personally meeting with each and every client. Our firm’s experienced attorneys have helped thousands of clients successfully file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, enabling them to live free of overwhelming debt.
Our team strives to help our clients strategize on how best to leverage the powerful benefits of bankruptcy. We can assess your financial situation, no matter its size or complexity, and determine what course of action is likely to give you the most advantageous result.
Our lawyers can utilize bankruptcy to help you fight:
- Credit Card Debt. Generally dischargeable in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Medical Debt. Often able to be discharged in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Personal Loan Debt. Typically dischargeable in a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- IRS Debt. Certain types of qualifying tax debt can be discharged through bankruptcy
- Wage Garnishment. Debt problems that lead to wage garnishment can be fought through bankruptcy, including the discharging of some of the underlying types of debt that can trigger it
- Judgment Liens. A judgment lien meeting certain conditions can be removed in conjunction with bankruptcy
- Foreclosure. Filing for bankruptcy triggers the automatic stay, a court order that freezes all collections actions, including foreclosure
No matter your problem, our goal is to help you find a legal solution. We will leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of a positive outcome to your case.We are proud to offer prospective clients free case evaluations. Get the experienced legal assistance you need by calling (817) 775-5696 or contacting us online.