Deal Directly with a Dallas/Fort Worth Bankruptcy Attorney
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney
In a perfect world…financial hardships don't happen, there would be no divorce, layoffs or business failures. Unfortunately, this isn’t a perfect world, and bad things really do happen to good people.
Stop Foreclosures! $310 down will stop the sale of your home
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
If you’re having financial problems, you need an experienced, caring and dedicated bankruptcy lawyer on your side. You need The Law Office of Truman Coe, where above all, we put our clients first. That’s why either Truman Coe or Stacey Coe-D’Lizarraga will consult directly with you. With our unique approach of personalized service, experience and successful track record, you can rest assured we’ll do everything within our power to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. We have over 30 years’ combined experience in helping people get a fresh start. At The Law Office of Truman Coe, we can help you stop foreclosures, lawsuits and creditor harassment. We can help you wipe out credit card debt, medical debt and more.
The following is a partial list of the legal services we offer you:
- Chapter 7 and 13 Bankruptcy
- Stop Lawsuits
- Stop IRS Levies
- Stop Repossessions
- Eliminate Credit Card Debt
- Eliminate Medical Debt
Why Choose Us
- Work directly with a lawyer instead of a legal assistant.
- We take the headache and hard work out of bankruptcy and foreclosure by being supportive, caring, and knowledgeable.
- Personalized, friendly service.
- Payment plans available.
- Free case evaluation (attorney will spend time over the phone and give you detailed information relevant to your situation and determine if bankruptcy is a viable option for you.)
- Free in office consultation
- Over 30 years combined experience in helping individuals wipe out debt and get a fresh start.
We know you have a busy schedule, so we’re here for you 24/7 and we’re happy to accommodate your schedule — even on weekends and during evening hours. For a free initial consultation and evaluation, call 214.688.1393 or 817.870.1960 or fill out the Case Evaluation Form to the right of this page and one of our attorneys will contact you.